It's Saturday, we're in the 2nd week of our successful crowdfunding campaign for Rad-E Spinner Kickstarter.
It's dreary outside and looks like a perfect day to bake some mini cakes...yeah, I know it's the middle of summer (kinda) but a girl's gotta have cake even during summer! Besides, these cakes were easy and fast cause I used a cake mix (shhhh!). :)
Here's the recipe if you're feeling adventurous and need a quick fix! Quick and Easy Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
1 organic vanilla cake mix
4 eggs (room temp.)
1 cup sour cream
¼ cup water
⅓ cup butter (room temp.)
¼ heavy cream
⅓ mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray 3 mini loaf pans with organic coconut oil
3. In a large bowl beat butter and sour cream until well blended, then add one egg at a time, beating as you go. Add the heavy cream, mix well.
4. Next add the water and cake mix, and beat until well blended.
5. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
6. Pour into the mini loaf pans.
7. Bake for approximately 35-45 mins (ovens vary so check your cakes after 30 mins).
8. Cool completely on wire rack and try not to eat them all right away!
Note: Definitely don't have these with coffee...highly addictive. You've been warned!
Cheers for now... and please be sure to check out our Limited Edition Rad-E Spinner, available for Pre-Order now.